The Department for Education compile performance tables for all schools.Latest OFSTED report
How do we do this………?
· All the teachers and headteacher monitor the progress your child makes across the curriculum.
· All children’s progress is measured and monitored against the national Age Related Expectation.
· Teachers are continually changing their planning and teaching to meet the needs of all the individual learners in the class.
· All children learn at a different pace and use a range of learning styles.
· Every child has a set of national curriculum age related objectives linked to writing and maths.
· After your child has been taught an objective, the class teacher will make an assessment about whether your child has met the objective.
· The national curriculum objectives are displayed in the front of all Literacy, Numeracy and Science books and are used as assessment tools.